Indian Speciality Chemical Manufacturers’ Association (ISCMA)
1. To promote co-operation among Indian firms, companies corporations or persons connected with the speciality chemical industry as the manufacturers with a view to their adopting a common policy and collectively taking such steps as may be considered necessary to safeguard and further the interest of the speciality chemical industry.
2. To promote and preserve the high standard of business integrity and principles amongst those engaged in the industry connected with speciality chemicals in India.
3. To encourage and promote the development of industry connected with speciality chemicals.
4. To collect and safeguard the interest of the speciality chemical industry.
5. To collect disseminate statistical, technical and other information for the benefit of members.
6. To make representations to Government of India as well as state Governments and local authorities to solve the problems affecting the member of the speciality chemical industry.